Edalat Dental Arts Specialties was founded in 1981 by Dr. Parviz Edalat, one of a handful of double specialists in New York City. In the past 20 years, Dr. Maryam Edalat and Dr. Arya Edalat have joined the practice, forming a family practice that is cohesive in its philosophy and treatment. We have always been known for our comforting family atmosphere as well as rigorous standards of care.
As a collaborative team, we are dedicated to providing our patients with cutting-edge treatment, supported by over 30 years of experience and teaching in dentistry in New York City. We are all alumni of New York University, College of Dentistry and offer a combined 40 years of teaching experience as well as Clinical excellence.
Our dental philosophy begins with understanding each patient’s needs as an individual. We know that more treatment is not necessarily better treatment. As educators, we empower you with all the information that you need to choose the correct treatment plan for your smile. A full discussion of the advantages and disadvantages, time and financial requirements of each treatment plan is at the forefront of every case, as we know that when you can see your road ahead clearly, then you can make better decisions. We encourage and appreciate questions. In this manner, our patients are fully engaged throughout the course of any treatment.
At Edalat Dental Arts Specialties, we make an ongoing, sincere effort to consistently bring you the best materials and the latest techniques in the dental profession. This is supported by our passion for research in not only cutting edge technology but also in the overall mind/body frontier that is continually evolving.
This is who we are
- We listen to you, our patients and discuss your goals so that you can achieve the most esthetic solution that will give you the most confident smile you can have.
- We treat our patients in a relaxed and caring atmosphere.
- We provide optimal restorative and cosmetic dentistry in an efficient and pleasant environment.
- We improve the function of your dentition in both chewing ability and speech, while creating a customized smile design that is natural, and just right for your face and your smile.
- Together we recreate your smile and watch you transform your life.
Most importantly, our office stresses the need for long-term maintenance. We know that prevention is always less costly and more effective in maintaining a healthy and beautiful smile for a lifetime.
My husband and I both needed extensive dental work…and so, we actually flew to New York to see Dr. Edalat, after meeting one of his students who had raved about Dr. Edalat and his office. Both my husband and I feel and look so much better after our treatment. We wouldn’t dream of seeing any other dentist ever again!”
Louise C. – Kent, England